A new year means new model year vehicles from GMC! The Dan Tobin Chevrolet Buick GMC dealership has a large inventory of GMC’s most talked about new vehicles: the GMC Acadia and GMC Sierra HDs. Considering a mid-sized SUV? Or maybe you’re looking at trucks and might be interested in the new GMC trucks for sale? Don’t make your decision until you check out these exciting updates to GMC’s most cherished models.
2017 GMC Acadia Highlights
In 2017, GMC decided to do what most car companies would be fear: they totally rebranded their brand’s most beloved (and best-selling) vehicle. Luckily, the gamble paid off and GMC is confident that the redesign of their 2017 Acadia midsize SUV will only add fuel to the fire. Car enthusiasts got a sneak peak at the redesigned 2017 Acadia at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show. Here are some of the highlights:
- Smaller. A scaled-down version of the previous Acadia model years, 2017’s model is a full 700lbs lighter.
- Engine Choices. Offered in a fuel-efficient four-cylinder or traditional V6 engines.
- New Design. Features a stylish and refined new look and operational design that GMC claims was based on years of customer input.
- Improved Handling. The new model also features an increased turning radius; making it much more maneuverable.
- Fuel Efficiency! The 2017 Acadia features a +3mph gain in fuel efficiency over previous models.
2017 GMC Sierra HD Highlights
Sharing a chassis (and a few features) with the Chevy Silverado HD, the 2017 GMC Sierra HD can now add the Duramax diesel engine to its list of features. Starting at around $59,000 new, here’s what the 2017 model has to offer:
- Duramax Diesel Engine. Featuring a 360HP 6.0 liter V-8 engine with a hood scoop which contributes to diesel power production (and looks cool).
- 2500 and 3500 models. Available in a 6.6-liter V8 turbodiesel with 445 HP.
- 2WD and 4WD. The 2017 model still offers both drive options.
Dan Tobin also offers the greater Columbus, Ohio area a large inventory of dependable, award-winning full-size Chevy trucks for sale.
Dan Tobin’s Buick, GMC and Chevy dealership sells new, certified pre-owned and used cars, trucks and SUVs at market based pricing. Our convenient website allows you to shop our inventory from the comfort of home and to easily contact us for more information, to request a quote or schedule a test drive. Browse one of the largest inventories of new and used cars Columbus Ohio has to offer.